Thursday, October 24, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Six

Isn't it weird that all of a sudden Gervase was swimming...
swimmingly?
I have so much to say in the latest episode of Survivor that I hope I was able to articulate it all clearly in my video... I thought this was a good episode, and a good setup for even more exciting things to come later. Overall, I have to say, this season is really delivering so far.

To try and make things easier to follow in the video below, here are the big chunks/ideas to take away from this episode:

- better managing Laura M. before and at Redemption Island
- tribe swaps: who's in a good place and who isn't... and how they handle it from there
- how the dice falls on Galang and optimal strategies/alliances vs. what actually went down
- a series of stupid moves from Kat, Monica, Kat again, and maybe Tyson
- Hayden vs. Tyson vs. Aras next week... and personal moves of choice

Check out the video for yourself and let me know what you would've done!

No comments:

Post a Comment