Saturday, October 19, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Five

Way to go, Candice! 
How exciting that things finally turned around a bit in this episode! As much as I always root for the returning players to win, I was dying to see some more Galang action, and this was just what the doctor ordered.

I'm continually impressed with Aras, though I think people in his tribe and his alliance are equally impressed and will ensure he doesn't make it the final three... Poor Laura M. though didn't see through him, and that's what got her on Redemption. At least she'll take comfort in knowing she was only sent there to beat Brad so that Monica would become a stronger asset in the alliance of 5. 3 out 5 without loved ones? That's definitely a solid alliance, and those three aren't innocent spring chickens -- they know what they're doing.

I was definitely bummed about who left Redemption Island, but so it goes... Nothing that changed the game tremendously in any way. Nothing like a tribe mixup that looks like it will go down next week!

All this and more in my latest video...

No comments:

Post a Comment