Thursday, October 10, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Four

Yeah, think hard, Brad!
This was a decent episode, but definitely a "middle of the pack one." I don't agree with Jeff that it was one of the biggest shifts of power during a Tribal Council ever, but that's because I'm very wary about these "ever" kind of statements. It was certainly exciting, and I'm surprised it didn't come to a tie -- particularly that Vytas was the one who ended up switching votes -- but on the other hand, when things are out of your hands, you're almost worst off and now Vytas can align with Caleb, Ciera and Katie if he needs too.

That said, I'm still a bit frustrated at the Tadhana tribe... They're either playing with their head too far in the game, or they're being rash and emotional and their tribe ends up being weaker as a result -- and that's what I think happened here.

For more on that, as well as my thoughts on what went down at Redemption Island and the challenge of the week, check out the video below!


Tyson still for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment