Saturday, February 4, 2012

Diana's Top 10 Hottest Guys and Girls of Survivor

My most updated list is first, but feel free to scroll down to see the evolution of my rankings!

And remember: this is totally based on personal preferences and the way they look on Survivor, without makeup or facial grooming or anything, so if I'm missing someone you just can't understand I missed or put in someone you really can't relate to, feel free to let me know, but don't be mad if I just don't agree. To each his own! ;)

May 13, 2013

After watching the rest of Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites, I just had to update my list again.... See below with changes in blue! Also, as requested by someone in my comments, I've linked each time to a respective picture of the person in question, so feel free to click and enjoy the eye candy.


THE GUYS

8. Tyson Apostol [Tocantins; Heroes vs. Villains]
7. Brendon Synnott [Tocantins]
6. Ethan Zohn [Africa; All-Stars]
5. Boston Rob Mariano [Marquesas; All-Stars; Heroes vs. Villains; Redemption Island]
4. Grant Mattos [Redemption Island]
3. Jay Byars [One World]
2. Ozzy Lusth [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; South Pacific]
1. Malcolm Freberg [Philippines; Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites]

Honorable mentions: Ben "Benry" Henry [Nicaragua]; Aras Baskauskas [Panama: Exile Island]; Greg Buis [Borneo]; Colby Donaldson [Australia; All-Stars; Heroes vs. Villains]; John Fincher [Samoa]

Only change here really is Malcolm taking the #1 spot from Ozzy, and that's mostly because of his brains. A man that's athletic, outdoorsy AND smart is just beyond sexy. [sigh]


THE GIRLS

10. Chelsea Meissner [One World]
9. Jenna Morasca [Amazon]
8. Eliza Orlins [Vanuatu; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites] - even more gorgeous in person!
7. Kim Spradlin [One World]
6. Elyse Umemoto [South Pacific]
5. Parvati Shallow [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
4. Amber Brkich [Australia; All-Stars]
3. Amanda Kimmel [China; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
2. Sydney Wheeler [Tocantins]
1. Brenda Lowe [Nicaragua; Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites]

Honorable mentions: Kim Powers [Africa]; Elisabeth Hasselbeck/Filarski [Australia]; Tijuana Bradley [Pearl Islands]; Colleen Haskell [Borneo]

And again, only one major change here in Brenda taking the #1 spot. I find her strength and tenacity to be super attractive and well-deserving of this new ranking!


------

February 23, 2013

It's about a year after I originally posted this, and I think it's time to revise my list! We've had quite the hotties join the Survivor tribe these past three seasons, and below is my amended list -- with new additions/changes in red -- one year later.


THE GUYS

8. Tyson Apostol [Tocantins; Heroes vs. Villains]
7. Brendon Synnott [Tocantins]
6. Ethan Zohn [Africa; All-Stars]
5. Malcolm Freberg [Philippines; Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites]
4. Boston Rob Mariano [Marquesas; All-Stars; Heroes vs. Villains; Redemption Island]
3. Grant Mattos [Redemption Island]
2. Jay Byars [One World]
1. Ozzy Lusth [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; South Pacific]

Honorable mentions: Ben "Benry" Henry [Nicaragua]; Aras Baskauskas [Panama: Exile Island]; Greg Buis [Borneo]Colby Donaldson [Australia; All-Stars; Heroes vs. Villains]John Fincher [Samoa]

I know that when I first posted this, many people were scandalized that Colby was absent, so I feel I must give him an honorable mention for the guys. He's not my type, but if got that many comments, he deserves a spot in this post! I'd also like to add everyone's favorite rocket scientist, John Fincher, for my good friend and fellow Survivor lover Alex. As for Malcolm, he may not be the prettiest on this list, but he's one of the most charming and attractive men to have graced the screen of Survivor, so I'm thrilled to be adding him to my list!


THE GIRLS

12. Kim Powers [Africa]
11. Elisabeth Filarski/Hasselbeck [Australia] 
10. Chelsea Meissner [One World]
9. Jenna Morasca [Amazon]
8. Eliza Orlins [Vanuatu; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites] - even more gorgeous in person!
7. Kim Spradlin [One World]
6. Elyse Umemoto [South Pacific]
5. Brenda Lowe [Nicaragua; Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites]
4. Parvati Shallow [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
3. Amber Brkich [Australia; All-Stars]
2. Amanda Kimmel [China; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
1. Sydney Wheeler [Tocantins]

Honorable mentions: Tijuana Bradley [Pearl Islands]; Colleen Haskell [Borneo]Angie Layton [Philippines]

Miss Kim Spradlin and Miss Chelsea Meissner -- both from Survivor: One World -- jump in here at #7 and #10 respectively, throwing Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Kim Powers out of the Top 10. This is due to their fierceness and charm, and hot looks while doing it. I can't say One World was my favorite season (not by far), but these two ladies sure represented for strong and beautiful women everywhere. As for Angie, I couldn't not include her -- she's clearly beautiful. She doesn't make the actual list as her looks didn't make up for her lack of charisma, and that's a very necessary quality for my Top Lists. 

So, what do you think? Am I missing anyone?? If so, let me know!!!



------


Original List: February 4, 2012

When making this list (at a completely inappropriate time when I really should just have been going to bed...), I realized I could find the hot girls a lot easier than I could the hot guys.

The reason for that, I think, is that it's easier for me to objectively evaluate how beautiful/hot/sexy a woman is, rather than a man, who I also judge on bang-ability and old-fashioned charm.

For this reason, my Top 10 Hottest Guys list is actually a Top 6 Hottest Guys list. While there were other respectable candidates for the remaining slots, I kind of felt like I was selling out by filling them in. I just wasn't feeling it beyond these 6. But oh.... these 6!!

THE GUYS

6. Tyson Apostol [Tocantins; Heroes vs. Villains]
5. Brendon Synnott [Tocantins]
4. Ethan Zohn [Africa; All-Stars]
3. Boston Rob Mariano [Marquesas; All-Stars; Heroes vs. Villains; Redemption Island]
2. Grant Mattos [Redemption Island]
1. Ozzy Lusth [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; South Pacific]

Honorable mentions: Ben "Benry" Henry [Nicaragua]; Aras Baskauskas [Panama: Exile Island]; Greg Buis [Borneo]

One pretty boy (Brendon), four super sexy studs, and one inexplicably magnetic heartthrob... I could comment on each one, but I think I'd rather just let the list speak for itself. If you have any comments, feel free to express them below and I'll be more than happy to respond!

THE GIRLS

10. Kim Powers [Africa]
9. Elisabeth Filarski/Hasselbeck [Australia] 
8. Jenna Morasca [Amazon]
7. Eliza Orlins [Vanuatu; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites] - even more gorgeous in person!
6. Elyse Umemoto [South Pacific]
5. Brenda Lowe [Nicaragua]
4. Parvati Shallow [Cook Islands; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
3. Amber Brkich [Australia; All-Stars]
2. Amanda Kimmel [China; Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites; Heroes vs. Villains]
1. Sydney Wheeler [Tocantins]

Honorable mention: Tijuana Bradley [Pearl Islands]; Colleen Haskell [Borneo]

This post is quite timely what with Rob Cesternino's Miss Survivor contest happening right now! Nominees, which were submitted by fans, include Parvati Shallow, Courtney Yates, Andrea Boehlke, Amanda Kimmel and Jenna Morasca. Each will be interviewed by Rob and Nicole, and then submitted to the public for another vote. Jenna and Parvati have already had their interviews, so check 'em out by clicking on their names. Others will be up shortly, and voting starts again on February 8th! Follow the whole thing on RobHasAWebsite.

So, who do you think are the most attractive Survivors? Which ones particular awaken your lady or man bits? ...Don't be shy!

6 comments:

  1. no Julie Berry? Really? i think she is the best looking girl ever on Survivor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's pretty! but not the prettiest in my opinion. though she does get MAJOR points for having dated jeff probst. :)

      Delete
  2. A picture of each of these Survivors in this post would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally should... except then it would kind of clutter the post. maybe i'll link each name to a photo?

      Delete
  3. My list includes Keith and Reynold (Im all for tall and bit skinny-like brunette guys. Also Ethan and Grant are in my top. And Tom Westman and Terry fot the older guys, they are also part of my hot dreams :-)
    For girl I like different types than just boobs and skinny body, I love Ami from Vanuatu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ethan and grant are super sexy for sure, but i don't see it in keith and reynold, though i do understand if you're into that. ;)

    ami from vanuatu is also gorgeous. do i have too many 'typical' beauties in my women's list? hmm... i think there's lots of diversity, but maybe not enough.

    ReplyDelete