Thursday, December 5, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Twelve

Best challenge I've seen in a long time!
Just finished watching the episode and OMG-WOWZA-WOOHOO! Some Tribal Councils just make me want to jump up and down and hug the screen and share to whoever will listen how amazing Survivor is. Tonight was one of them. Not only was it hilarious (rustle/ruffle feathers, anyone?), it was also high in adrenaline, surprises and sitting-on-the-edge-of-my-seatness.

Right? 

But because my videos go over more than just Tribal Council, what you can expect to see in this one includes my thoughts on Caleb, Hayden's last ditch attempts to shake up the game, Ciera's risky and ballsy decision, and drawing rocks at Tribal Council for the second time in 13.5 years. 

At this point... the two possible Final Threes seem pretty clear: it'll either be Tyson, Gervase and Monica or Hayden, Ciera and whoever comes back from Redemption Island. I'm still rooting for Tyson whole-heartedly, but I think everyone left has played a commendable game and contributed to making this season very, very good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment