Thursday, December 12, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Thirteen

Monica, such an open book!
Another solid episode in a very solid season. Ultimately, now that we're so close to the end, I can say this hasn't been my favorite season, but I've still very much enjoyed it. Even if Tyson, who was my pick to win from the beginning, takes the title and the money, it'll still be pretty straightforward and predictable because no one made moves early enough to really shake things up.

Sure, Hayden's ruckus that lead to drawing rocks last week, and his fight to the very end this week were great to watch and very valiant efforts, but at the end of the day, it was just too late, and that's what's a shame. I suppose that tends to happen when you put experienced players who don't need to warm up as much against new players who have many more things to adjust to before they start thinking as big. Nevertheless, this season has certainly been entertaining, and I didn't hate Redemption Island nearly as much as the first time!!!

The main point of conversation for me in this episode is Monica. She got pulled so far on all sides and attacked so vehemently that I really felt bad. I mean, she's a beast, and I totally respect her, don't get me wrong, but she is emotionally vulnerable and Hayden, Ciera, Tyson and Gervase ALL took advantage of that. Granted, it was the best move for all of them, but still.

Now, we're just a few days away from knowing who comes back from Redemption Island and who wins... What do you think? Is there still a chance things will get shaken up, or is it a straight shot from here?

All that and more in my latest video, which you can watch below!


No comments:

Post a Comment