Thursday, May 10, 2012

Survivor: One World - Episode 13 in 15 seconds

That was some suspenseful editing folks! I wasn't sure which way it was going to go - and I was leaning towards believing it was Chelsea. Kim disappointed me when she decided she wouldn't support her alliance with Chelsea and eliminate her if she saw that Alicia was leaning that way. That led me to think that a) Alicia does indeed have more power than I had anticipated, and b) Kim is just about as cut-throat as they get, and though her game has been relatively flawless until now, I think that will be her downfall.

She may not have Russell's lack of bedside manner, but Kim's not going to win by screwing over her closest friend/alliance in the game. Even if it's harder to beat Chelsea than Alicia or Christina, sticking to your core alliance definitely means something in this game, and I think Kim would actually be more likely to win if she showed at least some loyalty and value to connections and promises. Particularly if Alicia keeps going on the path she's just set for herself. I wouldn't go as far as saying that she's the most powerful player in the game - or that she's proved to have immense strategy up until this point, but she certainly showed me a new light this episode and as a result, I think her chances of winning have considerably increased.

Check out my 15s reaction below, and post your thoughts in the comments! Season's almost over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment