Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Survivor: South Pacific - Episode 8 in 15 seconds

I don't understand why Jeff Probst and so many others are saying Cochran's move was bigger than Ozzy's last week or one of the biggest in the game. Many people have flipped in Survivor, but they've done a better job at it. It would have been one thing if Cochran had played his entire tribe as well as solidify his position in Upolu, but instead he ran his mouth, divulged information to Upolu without any kind of gesture in return, voted against his tribe, then told them he would "explain"?!?! I mean, if that's not terrible game practice, I don't know what is.

I was very surprised yet unavoidably (and very vocally) excited that Ozzy beat Christine AND that they were right about the merge, AND that Ozzy won the individual Immunity Challenge. There's just something about watching Ozzy perform (lack of acting skills aside...). If he somehow makes it to the end, and Coach isn't there with him, he'll get my (totally useless yet very symbolic) vote.

See below for my 15 seconds this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment