Thursday, November 14, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Nine

I want me one of those...
but I wouldn't eat grubs for it.

We got a double challenge + elimination episode tonight! Made things seem to go so much faster, but it also got me in the mood for a Survivor marathon. Man, I remember when I watched old seasons in the space of a few days just back-to-back-to-back... But I digress.

Nothing too unexpected happened this week, except for the turn Vytas took that showed a less than charming side to him. I'm still a fan, but I wish he'd stayed as strategic and with his head screwed on straight rather than lose it completely. His best move instead of verbally attacking everyone would have been to try and get an all loved ones alliance going... but he didn't see it, and if he didn't see it, I doubt anyone else would have, and so that means that game is pretty much over for any of the loved ones as far as I'm concerned.

I'm definitely rooting for Aras on Redemption Island and would be more than happy for Aras to win if it's not Tyson. Gervase is also playing an excellent game, and I'm so happy to keep witnessing how much better of a game he's playing this season vs. 13 years ago. I also talk about Monica and Tina in this video, particularly how awesome Tina is. Such grace that woman has!

Video is below, and let me know your thoughts in the comments!


PS. Small shoutout to Hellogoodbye, Metric and Paramore, who I saw tonight at Madison Square Garden and who KILLED it! Definitely recommend checking these guys live if they're in your area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment