Thursday, November 7, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode Eight

My favorite brothers of Survivor.
You might hear me say the word "excited" once or five times in this video... but hey, I'm allowed, right? It's the MERGE, after all! I'm not excited that Redemption Island is still in play, and that could mess up a lot of things for Tyson and Gervase, but at the end of the day, maybe that's a good thing too and will prove exciting. I think Aras making it back from Redemption is almost as good of a story as Ozzy making it back.

I've pretty much laid out all my cards when it comes to voting predictions, but it's true that I haven't taken into account a rock-the-boat-return from Redemption Island... and I also still need to think about Jury votes, because I'm taking it for granted right now that they'll vote my way, so still lots to ponder!

Other things you'll find in my video are: the Redemption Island challenge and the big return, Tyson's brilliant moves that led to this crucial blindside, and how what-who-said-when made the chips fall as they did for the votes and the expulsion (temporarily) of King -- I mean, Sir -- Aras.

No comments:

Post a Comment