Thursday, September 19, 2013

Survivor: Blood vs. Water - Episode One

Blood vs. Water: Will this cast sink or swim?
We're baaack! I had my doubts about this season when they announced the premise, but my deep-rooted fandom took over quickly and my excitement at the return of Survivor was unsinkable.

I have SO MANY thoughts about the season, the twists, the premiere, it was hard to contain them all in one video, but I did. In about ten minutes, I go over how I feel about the first twists: Day Zero, voting someone off right off the bat and Redemption Island; as well as my views on the tribes and their strengths and weaknesses.

Before the season even started, I had high hopes for Tyson. I adore him and can't wait to enjoy his sense of humor and wit on the show, which I hope will be given some more attention in later episodes. Other than that, my early favorites are more on the loved ones tribe... which seems to go in line with Jeff Probst's thoughts too.

So ultimately, my picks for the loved ones tribe are Vytas, Hayden and John, with some hopes for Ciera and Rachel, who we haven't seen much of yet.

For the returning players tribe, I'm putting 80% of my chips on Tyson, with big hopes for Tina and Laura M.

What about you? How do you feel about the new season's twists? Who are your early favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment