Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Survivor: South Pacific - Episode 7 in 15 seconds

Boy oh boy! This episode was set to be a big borer, and I'm still mildly disappointed by it despite Savaii's big move.

(Also, previews really should work to divulge less. Spoilers are huge bummer on Survivor.)

First of all, all that religious zeal was far too exaggerated. I highly doubt all Upolu members are happy with this arrangement, and the fact that Brandon and Coach are essentially forcing the tribe to follow in these footsteps is a violation of people's boundaries in my opinion. But hey, they're not my boundaries, so I won't speak for them.

Ozzy's going between being a fussy brat and a bold genius. I can't decide if that makes him less of both.

Of course, I'll write more about all the events in this episode in my next post. In the meantime, here's my 15 second reaction directly post-episode...


No comments:

Post a Comment