Thursday, October 20, 2011

Survivor: South Pacific - Episode 6 in 15 seconds

Hard to believe we're pretty much halfway through the season! That means things are going to get even more interesting soon. Plus, Jeff TOUTed tonight that one person was going to make one of the biggest moves in 23 seasons all on his/her own next episode... I am intrigued!

Here's my 15s TOUT update post-episode. I was out late tonight - in the rain (hence the fluffy hair) - but I couldn't go to sleep without watching Survivor. (So glad CBS.com puts episodes up the same night! Thanks CBS!) And of course, that means I couldn't go to sleep without recording my initial 15s reaction.

There are many thoughts that I couldn't fit in, but I'll discuss those in more detail in days to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment