Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Survivor: Caramoan - Episode Four

Did anyone figure out what they were looking at??
OMG guys, great episode, right!?? This is the first episode I've been super excited about so far this season -- especially given all the hype about how awesome this season is, even better than last season, etc. There's lots to talk about in this episode, like Shamar's evacuation, the Stealth R Us expansion, the ultimate elimination and what other scenarios could have gone down, which I always love to go over -- all in the video below.

In other news... Remember when I said we didn't get to see a lot of the Fans after episode one?! Well that's definitely changed! Obviously it all depends on who loses, and the Fans have definitely been losing too much for a balanced season. I'm looking forward to when the tribes mix -- it'll give new life to some of the players [*cough* Eddie and Reynold *cough*] and also mix up this ridiculous Stealth R Us alliance. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely great to see the Favorites coasting -- they are the favorites after all -- but while I've been impressed with some of the Fans, overall their tribe has been wearing to watch (I say this from my comfortable and cozy room...) and I want to see more Faves! (Clearly I will get my wish next episode... Yikes.)

Watch the video and let me know what you thought! I was definitely surprised that the whole tribe voted for Laura... Didn't see that one coming though I guess it's a good thing the remaining alliance stuck together in the vote at least, but I think it was mistake on the long run, even if they win the next challenge.

What about you? Surprised/Disappointed/Glad at the outcome of the vote? Relieved about Shamar's med evac? Thoughts on WTF happened to make Brandon turn psycho next episode? (Let's face it, that teaser almost took all of the attention off of the episode...)


No comments:

Post a Comment